Rodin Concentration is a Microsoft Windows compatible version of the popular children's card game. It is written in Visual Basic 6.
- Two play modes: Human vs. Human OR Human vs. Computer
- Six card deck sizes
- Five computer mode skill level settings
- When playing in computer mode, game indicates whether computer selected it's card(s) from memory or at random
- Save individual player statistics. Display and sort player rankings
- Save custom start up configuration
- Cheat mode
- Help file
In this example, cheat mode is turned on, so that the value of the remaining squares can be seen.
Red numerals indicate squares which have already been memorized by the computer. Notice that the computer first picked a square by random (upper right) and then picked a matching square from the list of squares it has memorized (lower left).
- Start Up Settings
Set the initial play mode and computer skill level at which Rodin Concentration will start up.
Statistics - Player Records
Player records can be sorted in forward or reverse order by clicking in the desired column.
Download Rodin Concentration
Rodin Concentration requires no installation and does not modify the system registry - just download it to any folder and run.
The first time Rodin Concentration is played, it will create the following two files in the same directory from which it is run:
Since this is an executable file, you may need to configure an exemption in your antivirus software in order to download it.